time for a new set of Legends.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

time for a new set of Legends.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm

[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]I guess it was pre-Champions League nerves that got to most of our team at Perth on Saturday,St Johnstone were certainly the hungrier team, and might just have deserved to win the match.
[/COLOR:4a4bf475]
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]People have been saying the league was a forgone conclusion, and it would be won by Christmas, well if we needed a wake-up call, we’ve had it, the league must always be our priority, the champions League is the icing on the cake.
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]With the strengthening of our squad we should be able to rest some players before and after CL matches, and although we have some injuries, I don’t think we would have been too far away from Lenny’s first pick team on Saturday.
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]So Wednesday night is the start of our European adventure for this season, I’m sure the Green Brigade will suitably entertain us both vocally and visually, these are very special nights at Celtic Park, we must strive to continue to add to our fame, both on the pitch and off it.
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]Hopefully we will be close to a full house on Wednesday night, the price for the CL ticket package was very good, and it’s a pay-back from Peter Lawwell and the club to the fans for their support in buying season tickets.
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]Skipper Scott Brown will be the only player playing on Wednesday night who has sampled the atmosphere on Champions League nights at Celtic Park, I still remember the first time I heard the music, it was truly mind blowing, the memory of the night will be etched in the minds of our players for the rest of their lives.
[COLOR=#000000:4a4bf475]Celtic have had many legends through the years, but there is always room for more, I sincerely hope that Lenny and this bunch of players become the new Legends, we will play our part as supporters, it’s down to them to play theirs.[/COLOR:4a4bf475]

pensionerbhoy

Re: time for a new set of Legends.

Postby pensionerbhoy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Time to transfer some of that Euro atmosphere to the domestic scene too, Joe. All the support should be a Green Brigade all of the time. In my young days you would have been threatened - not quite, regarded rather- as an opposition supporter if you did not sing. Here's hoping for a great start on Wednesday then an equally great follow up on Saturday.

H H

Return to “CSA News”