Double standards form the SFA .. and the Kilmarnock issue.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Double standards form the SFA .. and the Kilmarnock issue.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm

[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]It seems to be double standards by the SFA; nothing seems to change in that respect. It has been reported that the SFA aren’t happy with the investigation into the elbow thrown at a Serbian player by Steven Naismith, it has also been reported that they want to know who reported it to FIFA. And finally they are concerned it has taken so long to be investigated.
[/COLOR:4dc3a0b1]
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]Could we not say the same things about the “Zombie Banner” who reported it? And why did it take so long to start an investigation? I can guess who was offended by it; some people were so offended; that they wrote to the First Minister, Alex Salmond., were these same people offended by Paedophile Banners displayed in the 3rdDivision? Did they write to King Alex on that occasion?
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]I am totally fed up with the people who are offended non-stop by anything that happens concerning the Celtic Support, and in particular “The Green Brigade”. I assume that these people were not actually at the same game as the so-called offensive banner, so they must be getting offended via their TV or computer, easy, turn it off with the touch of one button; problem solved.
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]The SFA and SPL need to start to get their act together, they are fast becoming the laughing stock of European Football, they are being undermined by Chuck Green on an almost daily basis, the guy need to be put in his place before he causes some serious civil disorder.
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]We as Celtic Supporters have a decision to make shortly regarding the away match to Kilmarnock on December 8th, the Kilmarnock chairman played his joker when he abstained from the vote to allow Sevco to be parachuted directly into the SPL.
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]By doing so,he apparently went against the wishes of his own supporters; I’m not actually convinced of that. This coming Sunday our delegates will discuss the situation again. Our original proposal was that any club supporting the admission of Sevco to the SPL would be boycotted; Kilmarnock dodged that vote by abstaining.
[COLOR=#000000:4dc3a0b1]I personally will not be attending the match at Kilmarnock in December; I sincerely hope that the vast majority of Celtic supporters do the same, we have never received a welcome in that stadium in all my years of following Celtic, and my memories of the final match of season 2003 will never be erased from my mind.[/COLOR:4dc3a0b1]

Re: Double standards form the SFA .. and the Kilmarnock issue.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Joe
You, and the Green Brigade, need to recognise that the depiction of a gunman shooting a figure with links to Rangers was, at best, ill-advised if not downright stupid.
The banner made its point, with no little humour, without the need for the gunman.
Please don't be so quick to defend the indefensible just because you feel it's 'us and them'. All of our supporters aren't always right and all of their supporters aren't always wrong. A man in your position should be capable of recognising that and tailoring your public statements accordingly.
Keep up the good work. Ditch the nonsense.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Hail hail sfa spl both dont know there arse fae their elbow they r a joke jst like that mankie mob at ipox time 2 get there act 2getha!

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

Adam,
You obviously read more into the banner than i did, i seen it as a piece of humour, i didn't, as some people suggested see it as an IRA gunman. I do not agree with everything the GB do, far from it, but i have met with them on numerous occasions, they are intelligent young men and women, quite capable of looking after their own affairs. As for you final comment "Keep up the good work. Ditch the nonsense" the less i say about that, the better.

Return to “CSA News”