Serial Cheats at the SFA. What can we do about it?

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Serial Cheats at the SFA. What can we do about it?

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:08 pm

It would appear that no matter what complaints and questions come to the SFA from the Supporters of Celtic FC, with regards to the way they (the SFA) operate, the SFA continue to rub our noses in it, and treat us with utter contempt by refusing to answer questions, or explain some of the actions they are responsible for.

The shambles surrounding the charges against Sevco, and the refusal to take action against serial thugs Morelos and Kent, should embarrass the whole sorry lot of them. They must be the most incompetent organisation the World Sport, everyone knows that except themselves.

The claim, that after 19 days since the game, Referee Clancy had actually yellow carded Morelos for his cut-throat sign to the Celtic Supporters, is in my humble opinion a Blatant Lie, and totally Dishonest, so Morelos received 3 yellow cards, is that in the rules?. We keep asking for Honesty, Transparency, and Accountability, we keep getting the complete opposite.

Another question that needs answering is, if Kent is mentioned in the charge against Sevco, then why was he not cited by the Compliance Officer? Because he obviously didn’t receive a yellow card during his gun to head celebration. All the smoke screen from Slippy G isn’t washing with our support either, he’d be better getting a Jabba the Hutt suit, at least if he’s going to be the mouth of Traynor, he should look like him.

As if things cannot get any worse, the SFA announce the new Head of Refereeing, could it be any worse? I give you another son of Dallas, Crawford Allan, could they not find someone with a proper Christian name? I wasn’t expecting Seamus O’Shamrock, but another one of the Brethren, we would have been as well with Mason Boyne.

I really don’t know how much more the Celtic Support will take before they vote with their feet. We are carrying Scottish Football, take Thistle on Saturday, we sold over 8,000 tickets for an away match, and I heard a couple of their supporters moaning before the game because they got moved out of their seats. I also believe Thistle sold tickets to the Celtic Supporters for seats that didn’t exist. On top of all that we get another 2 “Honest Mistakes” from a dishonest official, nothing seems to change, the Order of the Day” Stop Celtic by any Means”.

Considering Maxwell’s connection with Partick Thistle, it would have been a good chance to stay away, but it was short notice, and Bhoycott’s are hard to organise. But we must find some way of getting a fair deal, it’s apparent the rest of Scottish Football’s Supporters aren’t interested in backing us, so we’ll have to do it ourselves. A start might be a meeting of the major Celtic Supporters Organisations, the supporters need to unite to defeat the Cheats.

Return to “CSA News”