Alan Muir at it again, stonewall penalty denied. who gets to cheat us next week is the question.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Alan Muir at it again, stonewall penalty denied. who gets to cheat us next week is the question.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:47 am

Yesterday was a very important victory for the Famous Glasgow Celtic, it was a comfortable win, but once again another “Serial Cheat” Alan Muir played his part, ask 100 football supporters with an IQ of more than 2 if the tackle on Kyogo was a penalty, and you will get 100% say it was a stonewaller, but not Muir, and his fellow Dunderheid Kris Boyd, just exactly how does this guy get to commentate on any football by Sky?, as a pundit his an embarrassment.

I said the other day that outgoing Head of Refereeing now has a free hit at us from now to the end of the season, how can the SFA punish him for any blatant bias towards his favourite team? He should have been made to resign immediately. The thing that makes me laugh is, they love Newco so much that they will “Blatantly Cheat” on live television, but they did nothing to stop the same club Dying in 2012, their love only goes so far. I spoke to Michael Nicholson on Friday about my concerns, Michael assures me they are watching proceedings carefully.

It was brilliant yesterday to have Reo Hatate back in the starting line-up, I thought he had a very good game, considering how long he was out, his work rate was exceptional, so it’s a massive plus for us going into the Glasgow Derby game at Snake Mountain on Sunday. Another fine match as well for Cameron Carter-Vickers, and hopefully with our Captain back, we should be just about at full strength for the match. As is normal, we Celtic Supporters will be more worried about the match official’s performance than our own players.

I also spoke to Michael about the new decision for away supporters in the Derby match from next season, they are talking about around 5 per cent of the stadium capacity, I think we should be talking numbers rather than percentage, probably around 3,000 each, it goes to show that once again Sevco got it wrong by pandering to their supporters, they should never have been allowed to get away with it in the first place, and Dodgy Dave King should never have been allowed to take control of the club, but bullying and intimidation seems to work in Scotland. For the avoidance of doubt, we should still be pushing for a return to a full stand allocation.

It will be interesting this week to find out who will be officiating at the match on Sunday lunchtime, I’m not 100% sure of the rules about who can do the game, but I’m certain it will be someone who prefers the side from Govan over Celtic, that means that almost every referee is available, my money will be on Beaton or McLean, or dare I say, Alan Muir, the main man in the “Six Blind Officials at Hampden” the man who was on VAR yesterday, who thought the tackle on Kyogo wasn’t a penalty, and who didn’t’ advise the referee to go to the monitor.
Same message every week, let’s all get behind the team 100% that is the best way of achieving success.
Glasgow’s still Green and White.

Return to “CSA News”