What a result

Main Forum Description
jimbob

What a result

Postby jimbob » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 pm

What a result, 7 points clear and we still have Aiden to come back. It would be great to see Aiden back to the form we all know he is capable of. Hopefully he gets his head down. I hope we don’t sell him in the window as we need all our best players to stay and push for 4 in a row. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

jbd

Re: What a result

Postby jbd » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Jimbob.
Great result, indeed! Ipox is never an easy away game to take anything from. Wee Gordy got the tactics spot on, plus some good performances from, especially, central defence, who were immense. Good hard graft in central midfield, and in attack, Skippy held the ball up well, not to mention a superbly taken goal.
Hopefully, with reinforcements in January and players coming back from injury and suspension (be a man Aiden,say "sorry", and let's build on it from there), we'll leave Rangers in our wake. Still can't get the smile off my face.
Happy New Year to one and all.

EDN1CSC

Re: What a result

Postby EDN1CSC » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Absolutley brilliant result and to be honest one i didnt expect, Robson hartley and brown were emmence battlers one and all. Brown was amazing he ran that midfield.

The look on there faces was priceless when we started singing happy new year to them.

Return to “Main Forum”